Thursday 5 April 2012

Anywhere I Wander

We've had a few lovely warm days and I thought spring was here to stay, but lately it has been quite cold again, so I still need a bit of convincing that spring is in fact in the air! Hubby, alias the Plane Sanding Expert, and I have been daydreaming about taking a trip. It can't happen right now although we'll probably take a day trip to one of the nearby islands responsible for the plural "S" in "The Netherlands". There are quite of few of these islands that I haven't seen yet. Can't wait! Like Derek Shepherd from Grey's Anatomy I have a thing for ferry boats. Love the idea of getting onto a ferry - no matter how short the trip, or how small and silly the boat! It's probably because it's a relatively new experience for me, coming from a country with a lot less water and therefore no real ferries!Anyway, it seems as if we are not the only people dreaming of travelling to far away places! Lately a lot of people seem to have travelling on their minds, judging by the travel related treasuries on Etsy! Within a couple of hours my wooden airplane charms for invitations were posted on two travel related treasuries. I've already blogged about the other one yesterday, so I thought I wll do a post about the second treasury today!


This tribute to travel is by fellow Etsian Taara Portela from Printline. (Printline offers printable files for DIY stationery and decorative elements.) You can find the treasury here. I find it hard to decide on a favourite item, so you will have to go and see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment